Joining Jesus as a family is simpler than you think and a lot more fun! Christian parents want to raise their children to be life-long followers of Jesus. But many parents watch their children grow up, leave home, and then walk away from the faith. What went wrong? And how can a new generation of parents avoid the same result?
Greg and Susan Finke identify what Jesus shows us in the gospels to help parents become more intentional and practical in raising Jesus-followers.
- What does it mean to “disciple” my own child?
- What are my parenting goals? Where do I want my child to end up?
- To lead my child there, how then shall I live?
- What is Jesus’ discipleship process?
- How can I weave Jesus’ discipleship process into the rhythm of my family’s everyday life?
Greg Finke & Susan Finke