April 25, 2023
Family Shield Resources
- Weekly radio program and podcast
- Map of radio stations, day and time the program airs in the United States and Canada
- Twice a month FSM newsletter with devotions, articles, stories of those we serve, schedule of radio & podcast, and more
- Educational Programs
- The FSM Speaker’s Bureau
- Response Center & Follow Up Services for the radio program & podcast. Call 1-877-250-8416 or the FSM office at 314-772-6070.
- Family Shield Ministries include: Discipleship, Parenting, Prayer Ministry, Family Ministry, Spiritual Growth, Family Challenges, Mentoring, Learning to Witness, The Counter Cult Ministry, and Faith Family Reunion. Watch for more information about this new ministry soon!
- Print Resources
- Recommended books of radio/podcast guests
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FamilyShieldMinistries and Meyer’s personal Facebook page: Kay Meyer | Facebook
- The Board of Directors
Radio Programs, Podcast Topics, and Guests
with host, Kay L. Meyer, founder & president of Family Shield Ministries
Screen Kids: Relational Skills Every Child Needs in a Tech-Driven World
Guest: Arlene Pellicane
God Loves MOMS
April 25-May 1
Guest: Christina Hergenrader
Finding Ways to Share Our Faith in Our Daily Life
Guest: Rev. Mark Femmel
Let's Learn about Faith Family Reunion
Guest: Paula Isakson
Learn more about this new ministry of Family Shield Ministries!
Please pray for us as two organizations become one.
Dealing with Conflict
with Kay Meyer
The Bible Museum
Guest: Jeffrey Koloha
Resilient Kids: Raising Them to Embrace Life with Confidence
Guest: Dr. Kathy Koch
The new video "Witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses" produced by the LCMS is finally out! You can watch it free at: www.EveryOneHisWitness.org. The access code is E1HWFREE. If people need assistance, they can email: support@EveryOneHisWitness.org for help. There are nine segments. The three panel guests include: an ex-Jehovah's Witness that is now a Lutheran pastor in Canada, the man who witnessed to him when they were in college together. and Kay Meyer.